I dare you to eat just one ....
6 tablespoons potato starch, or tapioca starch
6 tablespoons tapioca starch or arrowroot starch
6 tablespoons potato flour, or millet flour, or brown rice flour
6 tablespoons GF oat flour, or pure rice bran, or quinoa flour
1-1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum, or 1 teaspoon guar gum, or 1 teaspoon arrowroot starch
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup cane sugar, or packed light brown sugar
6 tablespoons pure olive oil, or grapeseed oil, or soy-free vegan buttery spread (Earth Balance®)
1/4 cup pecan butter, or nut butter of choice, or bean butter, or unsweetened applesauce, or pureed fruit of choice
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon GF vanilla extract
1 cup jam, or jelly, or fruit puree of choice
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper then set aside; place baking rack into second position; preheat oven to 350°F.
- In airtight container combine potato starch, tapioca starch, potato flour, GF oat flour, xanthan gum, and sea salt; place on lid; shake vigorously to combine; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine cane sugar, pure olive oil, pecan butter, water, and GF vanilla extract; using electric mixer beat batter on medium speed until light and creamy, about 1 minute.
- Shake dry mixture; pour into mixing bowl; beat on low just to combine into dough.
- Turn dough out onto parchment paper; divide dough into 16 - 20 balls.
- Place dough balls on parchment-lined baking sheet; press a spoon down firmly in center of each cookie; place 1 tablespoon jam of choice into impressions; place sheet on second rack in preheated 350°F oven; bake 18 minutes or until golden in color.
- Remove baking sheet to wire cooling rack; cool cookies on pan.
Servings: 16 - 20 cookies
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 18 min
Instead of jam: place GF marshmallows and soy-free vegan chocolate chips (Enjoy Life®) in center of each cookie.