Microwave-safe bowl (at least 2 cups in size)
candy mold of choice, or mini muffin tin
1 cup soy-free vegan chocolate chips (Enjoy Life)
2 - 3 teaspoons coconut oil, or butter of choice
1/2 cup bean butter or nut butter of choice, or flavored melted chocolate
- Wash mold(s) or muffin tin with hot, soapy water; rinse; dry completely; set aside.
- Place chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons coconut oil into microwave-safe bowl; cook in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate is smooth, silky, and completely melted.
- Using a 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon, scoop up chocolate then drizzle into center of each mold well, filling each 1/2 full.
- Place desired amount of nut butter or flavored chocolate into center of well, being sure the filling does not touch the sides of the mold.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over top of filling; fill top to of mold well (do not overfill).
- Place mold into refrigerator, being sure it is set on a flat surface; chill until set, about 30 minutes.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper; remove mold from refrigerator; turn upside and press lightly over center of each mold to pop chocolate candies out.
Servings: depending on candy mold size, 18 - 24 candies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Refrigerator Time: 30 mintues