1 English cucumber
1/2 small red onion
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon sugar
Coarse salt and ground pepper
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Thoroughly wash and dry cucumber; slice very thin; place in small storage container.
- Peel small red onion; slice very thin; add to storage container.
- Make dressing: in a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, cane sugar, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Pour dressing into storage container; place on lid; shake vigorously to combine; place container in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Chop fresh dill; remove container from refrigerator; add dill to container; stir to combine.
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook Time: None