pinch of sea salt (optional)
2 to 4 tablespoons agave nectar to taste
- Place nuts in food processor or blender; pulse to chop finely.
- Add sea salt and 2 tablespoons agave nectar; process until smooth and creamy.
Taste; add up to 2 additional tablespoons agave nectar, to taste; blend to combine.
- Eat or serve immediately.
- Scoop nut butter into storage container; store up to 4 days in refrigerator.
- Use as you would other nut butters - as a base for faux cheeses, as a spread on toast and sandwiches.
Prep Time: 5 mintues
Cook Time: None
If using for a filling for candies, use granulated sweetener such as light brown sugar in equal replacement of agave nectar.