1-1/4 cups tapioca starch, or cornstarch, or arrowroot starch
1/4 cup potato starch, or garbanzo bean flour
1/2 cup GF oat flour, or pure rice bran
1/4 cup DariFree powder, or dry milk powder of choice
1/4 cup cane sugar, or light brown sugar, or agave nectar (add to wet ingredients)
1 tablespoon active dry yeast
1 tablespoon xanthan gum, or 2 teaspoons guar gum, or 2 teaspoons arrowroot starch
2 teaspoons egg replacer powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1-1/2 cups 110-115°F water
1-1/2 cups dried fruit of choice (I like cranberries and raisins)
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil, or pure olive oil, or high heat oil of choice
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Place baking rack into third position; preheat oven to 350 degrees F; heavily grease 2-pound loaf pan with palm shortening; set aside.
- Heat water to 115°F; add dried fruit of choice; set aside to rehydrate fruit.
- In airtight container combine brown rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, GF oat flour, DariFree powder, light brown sugar, yeast, xanthan gum, egg replacer, cinnamon, and sea salt; place on lid; shake vigorously to combine and to introduce air; set aside.
- Heat fruit and water to 115°F; stir in grapeseed oil and apple cider vinegar.
- In large mixing bowl, combine dry mixture with wet ingredients; beat with electric mixer set on high for 3 minutes.
- Place batter into greased loaf pan; place pan on top of preheating oven to rise 30 minutes.
- Gently brush top of loaf generously with grapeseed oil.
- Place loaf into preheated oven on third rack; bake 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven; turn bread out of pan onto wire cooling rack.
- Cook; wrap tightly in plastic; store at room temperature up to 3 days.
Preheat: 350 degrees F
Prep: 15 minutes; rise time 30 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes