1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, or pure maple extract
¾ cup pure cane sugar
1 tablespoon egg replacer powder
1 tablespoon Vance’s DariFree powder
½ teaspoon agar powder
½ cup millet flour
½ GF oat flour
¼ cup tapioca starch
¼ cup potato starch
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 cup water
- Place baking rack into third position; preheat oven to 350 degrees F; place paper liners in 12-well muffin tin; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine pure olive oil, vanilla extract, cane sugar, egg replacer powder, DariFree powder, and agar powder; beat on high for 2 minutes.
- In airtight container, combine millet flour, GF oat flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, baking powder, and sea salt; place on lid; shake vigorously to combine.
- Add dry mix into wet; beat just to combine.
- Using a ¼-cup measure, pour batter into paper liners; place tin into preheated 350 degree oven; bake 35 minutes or until cupcake centers bounce back when lightly tapped.
- Remove tin to wire cooling rack; wait 5 minutes then remove cupcakes from tin to wire cooling rack to cool completely prior to frosting.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Preheat: 350 degrees F
Baking time: 35 minutes