4 cups GF rolled oats, or Enjoy Life Crunchy Rice Cereal, or puffed millet
1 cup raw nuts, and/or raw seeds of choice
1 cup dried fruits of choice
1/2 cup light brown sugar, or dark brown sugar, or cane sugar
1/3 cup pure olive oil, or grapeseed oil, or oil of choice
1/4 cup agave nectar, or honey of choice
1 teaspoon GF vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 pinch of sea salt
- Place baking rack in first position; preheat oven to 325 degrees F; line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In airtight container combine GF oats, raw nuts and/or seeds of choice, and dried fruits of choice; place lid; shake to combine; set aside.
- In saucepan set over medium heat combine light brown sugar, pure olive oil, agave nectar, GF vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt; stir to combine.
- Bring liquid to a boil; remove from heat; pour over dry ingredients; stir to coat evenly.
- Pour granola onto prepared baking sheet; spread out into single layer.
- Place into preheated 325F oven; bake 15 minutes; remove from oven; stir; bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven to wire cooking rack; cool on pan.
Servings: 6 cups
Preheat: 325 degrees F
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 25 min
Cranberry-Almond, with pepitas, sunflower seeds, raisins and Goji berries.
Pecan-Date, with chia seeds, flax seeds, plums, and cranberries.
Almond-Raisin, with puffed Millet, sunflower seeds, cranberries, and blueberries.