1 pound dry GF pasta of choice, cooked to desired doneness
a large pot of water
2 teaspoons sea salt of choice
2 tablespoons pure olive oil
2 cans (5 ounces each) Cento tuna packed in pure olive oil – do not drain, or 10 ounces tuna steak of choice, cooked at least medium rare
3 tablespoons pure olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon red sea salt, or sea salt of choice
1/2 cup dried cranberries, or dried fruit(s) of choice
1/2 cup chopped raw walnuts, or raw nut or seed of choice
6 dates, diced
1/2 medium onion, minced
- Fill large pot with water; bring to the boil; stir in 2 teaspoons sea salt of choice and 2 tablespoons pure olive oil.
- Add dry pasta to boiling water; boil at least 7 minutes (or least cooking time allowed by manufacturer), or to desired doneness.
- Drain noodles; rinse; drain; place into mixing bowl.
- In another mixing bowl combine tuna with packing oil; mix to combine; add 3 tablespoons pure olive oil, lemon juice, and sea salt; fold to combine.
- Add drained noodles to tuna; fold in cranberries, walnuts, dates, and onion.