GF Spaghetti of choice (page 173)
GF Pasta Sauce of choice (page 100)
1 pound ground meat of choice, such as bison, or grass-fed beef, or ground chicken thigh
1/3 cup nutritional yeast flakes (Bragg®)
1/3 cup ground GF bread of choice (page 189)
2 tablespoons minced onion (dried or fresh)
2 tablespoons pure olive oil
2 tablespoons plain yogurt of choice (page 89), or sour cream of choice (page 69)
- Prepare GF Spaghetti according to recipe or package directions; drain; set aside.
- Prepare GF Pasta Sauce according to recipe or package directions; keep warm.
- Place 1-pound ground meat of choice in large mixing bowl; wash hands thoroughly.
- Add nutritional yeast flakes, ground GF bread of choice, minced onion, olive oil, and plain yogurt.
- Using your hands, combine all ingredients in mixing bowl; form desired-sized meatballs; place meatballs onto parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet on second rack in preheated 375°F oven; bake 15 minutes; flip meatballs over; bake another 15 minutes.
Remove meatballs to prepared GF Pasta Sauce; serve immediately with prepared GF Spaghetti.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 30 min