1 cup rolled GF oats, or steel cut GF oats, or GF oat groats
3 cup fresh water
- Place GF oats of choice into large glass jar; add fresh water; place on lid; shake to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours, preferably overnight; shake occassionally.
- Pour jar contents out into blender; blend at least 1 minute.
- Pour liquid through cone-shaped gold filter; catching milk in clean container.
- Press all liquid from pulp; save pulp for baking or discard (or sweeten with sea salt and sweetener of choice and eat .... nutritious and delicious!).
Use as you would milk.
Servings: 3 cups
Prep time: 12 hours
Cook time: none!
To sweeten: add up to 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey and 1/4 teaspoon sea salt per 1 cup GF oat milk, or to taste.